- Our Dentist has over 20 years experience in safe and pain free tooth extraction
- High tech 3D x-ray for comprehensive assessment before extraction to plan for minimum risk and maximum comfort
- Strictest levels of sterilisation and infection control measures
- Effective sedation for anxious patients
- Visiting Specialist for complex cases
Why might I need a tooth removed?
Teeth may be removed for many reasons including:
- A deep crack
- Large or deep fractures (breaks)
- Deep decay
- Gum disease
- Tooth infection
- Orthodontic purpose (to make more room for adult teeth)
TOOTH EXTRACTION FAQS
How can I ensure my tooth removal is safe and pain-free?
Your comfort and safety is important to us. We have many sedation options available including:
- Happy Gas: for kids and mild to moderate levels of anxiety for adults
- Conscious sedation by in house anaesthetist for severely anxious adults
Please contact our caring team if you need more details. Also, you can book a consultation appointment for further assessment and discussing your options if you need any tooth extraction.